All eligible individuals are welcome to register as nursing school enrollment has not yet started. This page discusses how to complete the nursing school application for the academic year 2023–2024.
The phrase “Nursing Training Admissions” is used when talking about how isphrased
NB: Before buying the e-voucher, applicants are urged to double-check all registration criteria and deadlines.
- Verify the admissions list for nursing schools
- Obtain admission paperwork for nursing programs
- The nursing training forms (e-voucher) for the Public Health Training schools must first be purchased by applicants for two hundred Ghana cedis (GH 200.00) at any ADB office or by using the Mobile Money brief code 88718# and following the prompts.
10 Easy Steps for Filling Out Nursing Training Forms
- Obtain the application for admittance to nursing school.
- Go to https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application to access the MOH Admission Portal registration screen.
- On the bank-issued e-voucher, enter your serial number and PIN.
- Click Login.
- Verify all the necessary data and finish the subsequent steps.
- Choose a class
- Choose a school.
- Enter the necessary scholastic information. (upload the results of your examination)
- Add a picture the size of a visa.
- Review your web application overview
- Accept the Conditions and Terms
- Click “Submit”
- Print or save a PDF of the web registration form.
The details needed to complete the Nursing Training Admission paper is listed below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Previous Name
- GPS-based residential digital address
- Birthdate Passport-sized picture
- NOV/DEC or WASSCE certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Type of Program (Diploma, Certificate, etc)
- Location of birth
- District where the person was born Region Active Email Name of the Person Next of Kin
Number for father